This blog is a place for me to share the news and photos from our classroom.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
OH NO!
Our trip to the fire station on September 30th has been cancelled. The smoke trailer that we were supposed to visit will be out of town that day. Ms. Stephanie is working on rescheduling a new date for us. I will keep you posted.
I am very excited to be teaching your child this year at Oxford University School. I anticipate many great and exciting things throughout the school year. I also look forward to being a part of your child’s education. I hold both a Bachelors degree in Education and a Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Mississippi. This will be my tenth year of teaching—the first five years I spent teaching first grade in Batesville, the sixth and seventh years I spent teaching kindergarten in Utah,and now I am here. Please feel free to come to me with any questions, concerns, or feedback that you may have.
No comments:
Post a Comment