
Here is what it said:
Dear Students,
Thank you for your letters. I had so much fun playing in your classroom yesterday. I am sorry that I made such a mess. It is just too much fun! I love to visit classrooms to see what kinds of things you learn about.
I am leaving some magic fairy dust to say I'm sorry for being such a mess-maker. Ask your teacher to add some milk, shake it up while saying the magic words, and see what happens! I hope that you have better luck catching me next year. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Thank you for your letters. I had so much fun playing in your classroom yesterday. I am sorry that I made such a mess. It is just too much fun! I love to visit classrooms to see what kinds of things you learn about.
I am leaving some magic fairy dust to say I'm sorry for being such a mess-maker. Ask your teacher to add some milk, shake it up while saying the magic words, and see what happens! I hope that you have better luck catching me next year. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
Love,
Mr. L
P.S. The fairies like to put fairy nuts in their magic dust, so I left Virginia some green Jello-O. AND, I forgot to tell you the magic words. They are:
Leprechaun, Leprechaun
Never seen
Magic Powder
Green, Green, Green




No comments:
Post a Comment