This blog is a place for me to share the news and photos from our classroom.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
SNOW!
In celebration of the snow flurries on Monday we had a Word Wall Snowball fight. We loved throwing the "snowballs" and reading all of the new words we've learned.
I am very excited to be teaching your child this year at Oxford University School. I anticipate many great and exciting things throughout the school year. I also look forward to being a part of your child’s education. I hold both a Bachelors degree in Education and a Masters degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Mississippi. This will be my tenth year of teaching—the first five years I spent teaching first grade in Batesville, the sixth and seventh years I spent teaching kindergarten in Utah,and now I am here. Please feel free to come to me with any questions, concerns, or feedback that you may have.
No comments:
Post a Comment